Monday, October 20, 2014

Semana 66 Ya Tenemos Cambios????

Hey Guys!! :) How are you doing?? 

I really don't know what to say this week, This past week went by so fast!!! Maybe I will just send pictures since I have like 30 to send..... Hahaha

I will start with replying to Mom's email since like no one else wrote me!! ;) Sounds like you guys had a pretty fun week!! I can't tell you how excited I am to eat at Tio's and I can order in Spanish!!! ;) That will be super fun!! But sounds like Pavlova was super yummy like always!! I think we may need one of those here for the 4th of July!! Good to know that Dad's lazer surgery went well as well!! :)

Oh yes, I did get the photos, just in case you were wondering!! I just have the card in my phone, because I have some music on there now that we sleep to at night and what not, so I use it for both, because the camera on the phone is really bad hahaha can't do all my fun stuff with it!! 

Have I not said anything about being a District Leader?' Oops... Oh yeah I am a District Leader too!! That's been for awhile, I thought I said that one along time ago! Hahaha :)

Hmm Ebola virus... Yeah just makes me think of "Killer Bunnies" don't worry, I have lots of Bunnies mom, so we are prepared!! Hahahah but I did hear the other day that it just hit Brasil and is in the top of Argentina as well, so no worries there, I will be washing my hands always hahahaha ;) Love you Mom!! 

Anyways, can anyone tell me where the freakin time has gone?!?! I remember when I was writing you guys like 6 weeks ago, saying I was gonna be a trainer!!! Now here we are and half of the training has already passed!! Man I mean I don't want to have another companion... Elder Rich and I mesh super well!! I Love the kid!! We work so well!!! We have done so much here in this past 6 weeks!! Now it definitely wasn't like the cambio with Elder Rasgido where we baptized 4 people in 3 weeks, because that was Sweet also!!! But We have done SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much service, we have planted SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many seeds, and we have just made the best of friendships!!! So now... its time to Harvest and reep n' sow the Blessings of our work!! Just you guys wait, we are gonna have so Much success this next cambio!!! :D 

But Like I said Service?? Yeah, we have done so much!! Not only that, I really have focusedn Service here with my District this past cambio, to serve my companions here in the house and not say anything, but just to serve!! I can't tell you how much happier I have been... Like I am coming home just to serve, really though. In the ward, with the family, with my friends, with random people in the streets, Service just freakin Rocks!! 

Another thing? I think I told you this last week, but that book?? Oh yeah, its Amazing!! I love it!! You guys NEED to read it!! Then also this past week, because my companion was sick, I had two days to be at home, so I started to read "Our search for Happiness" again by Elder Ballard, and I LOVE that book just as much!! Its so Amazing!! So now I just gotta start Jesus the Christ, and finish the Book of Mormon!! I mean, I just finished the experiences of the Sons of Mosiah which was SUPER sweet! I learned a bunch of things that I can do here in the next 8 months to have an Amazing Mission Experience!! I have already started to apply some of the things I have learned for there, and I have seen so many Blessings!!! 

But once again, the time has come to an end, but don't worry, because sooner than later there won't be anytime at all (And we'll be able to talk here in about two months...) But I Love you all and can't wait to see you soon!!! :D

Trying to make you proud,

Elder Connor Holt


I ran into Isabel the other day at Lider which was AWESOME!!! :)

Breakfast in Bed on my Birthday (Thanks Rich)

Flan...

Flan on my back...

 Birthday! 

Another prank... 

We planted this tree!! 
Yepp Elder Rich made me the cake, then dumped an egg on my head! Hahaha
Birthday gifts

We had lunch with Ricardo and Carla 

Also known as Familia Gonzolas

The prade of like 500 people that walked by our house twice for my Birthday! :D

We visited Elder Petrovelli in the Hospital

Volcano Stuff




Our English Class before the Rain hit! :)

My Papercraft Wolf


No comments:

Post a Comment