Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week 73: #ShareTheMessage

Hey All Ya'lls who are reading this right now!! 

Wow, what a crazy week!! Its a lot to talk about! I can tell you that!! 

Where to start?? First off, Shoot! You guys are gonna actually change the Basement?!? Holy shoot... Crazy!! Didn't ever think that was gonna happen! ;) The toilet isn't gonna move anymore either?? Hmmm  didn't remember it moving... But shoota, you guys are changing the whole house there! Watch out, you are gonna be changing the kitchen again, and soon your Bedroom again! ;) 

Now lets see, I know exactly how you guys felt when you said goodbye to me and watched me leave the airport... I had to say goodbye to my Amazing Companion Elder Rich, that was super hard... I can't Lie. I Love the kid! We are definitely gonna be the Best of Friends when we both get home!! Its funny, because it was just like what happened exactly a year ago, when I watched not my "Son" go but when I watched my "Papa" go on the bus from Osorno hahaha! 

Presidente Obeso called us on Tuesday before he went to answer my question. I asked him in my email last week "Why are we both being transferred out if we both just got here?" He called us to answer that, my biggest fear was he thought we had done something wrong... But he answered my fear and said we weren't chuecos and that I was being change to Ovejeria with my new Companion, because my new companion can play the violin really well, and because he heard that I could sing really well, and that they are gonna have a Christmas Choir that performs here real soon!! We got to practice last night, and oh man how good it felt to be singing again! I have missed it SOOOOOOOOOOO Much!! 

Before we said goodbye, we said goodbye to all the members of Entre Lagos, which was very hard, because we became really good friends with them in just 5 weeks, and its hard to see that, because I felt like no one would really care that we were leaving, but there were quite a few people there that weren't happy we both left after such a short time... :/ Members and non members. Oh well, I am lucky to be the District Leader (Yes, Mom. Once you are called to the position of a Leader in the Mission, you will always be at least at that level, unless you are a rule breaker, then you will be dropped) and so I will be going on a Intercambio tomorrow with the elders from Entre Lagos to go help them out there, and Elder Hettinger will come back to Ovejeria to help my companion here!! 

Oh yeah, I have a new companion! Elder Jeppson is super cool! He is from California! Somewhere close to San Fransico! Mas que Eso??? No se. But he is super cool! Super quiet as well! But you guys will have the chance to talk with him on Christmas!! He is pretty new here in the Mission, he has about 6 months, and this is only his second sector, but his spanish is super good!! 

Its been so awesome to come here to Ovejeria, because we have had so many members welcome us so warmly here! It is such a nice ward! Yeah, you heard it right! A Ward!! I haven't been in a ward since Camino Real!! Speaking of Camino Real, they are just on the other side of the River!! So maybe for one of these next Pdays we will go visit up there!! Since we don't have to take a bus to central, (You have no idea how excited I am to live close to central, we just walk into central its AWESOME!! I have taken buses since Los Muermos, so like for 6 months, but now we can just WALK!!!)

Something that was super cool?? Saturday night we were out contacting!! We stopped by a mom and a son who had walked passed us as we were contacting someone else, and they knew we were looking for a street, and so they told us where it was, then started to ask questions!! Well, to make a long story short?? It was super awesome to talk with them, why? Well near the end of teaching and answering questions, the mom told us that she was thinking about preparing her son for Baptism ... "Light Bulb..." Yeah that sure came to my head, as I got the impression to tell them our purpose, and invite her son who has 11 years to be baptized right there in the street!! She was super excited and they both said yes!! So we have 3 days in the sector and already have someone with fetcha! Now we will have to see if we can catch them this week, to start teaching them everything! 

Oh yeah, and ummm that Christmas Devotional last night?! So Super Awesome No?? I got super trunkie seeing the Conference Center all Decked out Christmasy and what not, but the Spirit was SOOOO Strong!!! Wow I am just so excited for Christmas!! I Love it so much!!! :) See you in just 17 days!!! :) Everyone of my friends have been talking about this new Christmas video as well, but we are working with a new Christmas Program here in the Mission, there is a new Christmas video that is out, and you all should look it up!!Christmas.Mormon.org Super Amazing!!! Then you all should print out the Paper as well, and send me the picture that you are gonna take!! Since my companion and I are in a competion with the sisters who are also here in Ovejeria on who can take the best picture before this next Sunday, than our Bishop is gonna Judge it!! :) #ShareTheMessage

Oh yeah, and the member who added you, Lorena?? She is our Mamita, and told me yesterday she is just gonna be throwin pictures on Facebook, so watch out! ;) 

I Love you all so much! Thankyou so much for your Love and Prayers and everything that you all do for me!! It means so much!! Really though, go #ShareTheMessage

Trying to Make you Proud,

Elder Connor Holt


Veronica and her Brother these are the guys that we did lots of service for here in Entre Lagos


The "Big and Scary" Gustavo

Presidente y Mamita Martinez 
 Marcelo (Menas Activo super Awesome)


Familia Santana!! The Parents of a family in Camino Real


Anita! She is the member we lived with! 

Elder Rich and I part Ways...

Elder Juaregui and Elder Vargas go home :((

 I FOUND FAMILIA CHAIPUL :D

Elder Walker came and stayed the night at our new house! :)


Barbique with Papito Delgado

#ShareTheMessage

No comments:

Post a Comment