Monday, December 1, 2014

Week 72: I AM wait... WAS gonna be Famous!



Hola Familia, 

Como estan todos?! Espero que todo esta bien allá en Utah! Solo hay 24 días hasta la Navidad y yo puedo verles! Yo se que Mamá esta super animada! No se pre culpe mamá, yo tambien! 

How are all of you guys?!? Me? I am just great thank you very much!! Life is just dandy here in Osorno this fine afternoon, no hay lluvia (Rain) and so life is just great!! Maybe if we are lucky this week, it will stop raining and we can start summer, since December should be like June there in Utah! 

Wow, well lets see, what has happened this past week?? 

We can start with my intercambio with Elder Keetch! I am actually sitting next to him right this second as I am writing this! We had an Intercambio there in Entre Lagos which was super sweet!! It was lots of fun! We taught a bunch and did a bunch of service (Like Always) we went and served Veronica, and no worries, I have a picture of how much wood we have cut and stacked there!! Then we had the chance to go to this place where the hermanas were being filmed on TV! They were being interviewed and then tonight they are going to be teaching on thier own television show! If you guys want to watch it, you have to look up "de todo en poco en puyehue" on youtube and its episode 17 and they talked about us elderes behind the cameras a little!! It was gonna be super sweet!! Elder Rich and I were asked to be interviewed this week!! So we were gonna do that, but we will get on to that a little later here in the email.

On Thanksgiving Elder Rich made me some quite wonderful German Pancakes! Oh my gosh did we eat them so fast, because they were just so dang yummy!!! Then the day after he made a super good Kuchen!! Its a good thing he likes to cook, because while I am doing my DL stuff, he can cook, then I can eat! Oh man, I Love it! The kid is super awesome!! :)

Then this past week we had a competition with our district, on contacting!! During the week, Elder Rich and I were losing on Wednesday, in 3rd on Friday, and then last night we won by 2 contacts!! That is because on Saturday night we went and played some basketball and contacted a bunch of people, but there was the coolest thing that happened!! When we got to the gym I saw this kid with a purple shirt, and I noticed a picture on the back that looked VERY familiar!! So I looked and investigated a little closer, and then I realized what it was and was like "No way................." So I ran up to him and was like "Espere Espere Espere Necesito ver su camisa!!" And so he stopped so I could look at his shirt, and he had a shirt of the Salt Lake Temple!! IT was so cool, so I definitely got like 10 contacts with this guy, because later on I asked for a picture, then they all asked what it was, so I showed them the picture I took of it Last year before I left!! It was soooo cool!! :) I mean here all the way in Entre Lagos... He bought this shirt! The best part?? It was for the Stake Girls camp, so when we told him that all of his friends started to laugh, it was super funny!!! 

Now here is the reason that I WAS gonna be famous... Well, this morning I had to call the ZLs again for some number stuff from last night, and then asked if we wanted Cambio info. Elder Rich and I figured we were gonna be companions here for another cambio because we just barley, got here, and we were super excited!! But were we wrong. Both of us are being transferred... Elder Rich is going to Puerto Varas which is a "Rich" part of our Mission! Hahaha funny I know. Then I am just being transferred to Ovejeria which is in my District. But here is the bad part. The kid who was there is coming here to Entre Lagos with a new comp and so they will be White Washing it again, and then I will be with a new comp there in Ovejeria! I am gonna be there with Elder Jepson. So I am gonna be White Washing again... (Both of us are new to the sector, so we start with nothing...) Oh well its just a new challenge I guess, right?

I cannot even begin to describe where the past 12 weeks have gone... I mean, I remember vividly when Presidente Obeso me llamo para decir que I was gonna be a trainer!! It was super sweet and I was so dang happy!! It was gonna be so dang cool!! Then Elder Rich came, and I realized my new companion was so dang cool!! We had so many good times there in Río Negro, then we had a Sober Cambio here to Entre Lagos, and we have to become so close! Definitely is my Favorite Comp. here in the Mission, from how close we are!! We are definitely Best Friends, and this Friendship is going to last LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG after the Mission as well!! :) seriously. Love the Kid! 

Anyways, that is the news really from this week, so I will be writing you this next week from Ovejeria!! Which is gonna be super sweet!! Its just on the other side of the River from Camino Real, so maybe I will have the chance to go visit on a Pday now that I won't have to take a bus to get to my sector! (Few... What a relief, I have had to do that for the past 6 months)

Anyways, thank you for all of the prayers, and emails, and Love you guys give me!! I am so dang happy out here! I Love you guys so much, and I pray for you so much, I hope you can see the blessings!! 

Trying to make you Proud,

Elder Connor Holt
The TV show, (They talked about us behind the Camera, it was funny)


This is the wood we have cut for Veronica Delgado, this is 5 metros de leña and last night we even did more!! So we killed it!! It was super fun!! 

Thanksgiving German Pancakes


The Hermanas made cake for the relief society and the presidentes wife is our Mamita, and so she gave some to us, and it was super Rico! She gave me more than the presidente and he wasn't to happy! ;)

The Temple Shirt! 



No comments:

Post a Comment