Monday, June 16, 2014

Semana 48: Hallelujah!



Hola alls yalls de Los Estados Unidos y de otro Misiones! 

Como Estàn todos?? Aqui en Coyhaique, Elder Holt es super Feliz! El tiene cambios en dos dias, y es tan animado!! 

Yeah, so to answer your Question Mamma, I have transfers on Wednesday, I am leaving the small town of Coyhaique, and I am going to the HUGE town of Puerto Montt! The only things I know of Puerto Montt, is its the Biggest City in the Mission, like its HUGE and if we were to ever see a Temple here in my Mission, I think it would be here, and.... there is a.... Micky Dee's!!!! :)) (Can't wait to buy a Big Mac!! Hahahahaha ;) 

I like that how you said the Lord is definitely Speeding the time up because the world really is falling to pieces, although, I can not describe to you how LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG this last transfer was, it was really hard, definitely the Hardest I have had here in the Mission, but I have learned so much from it as well!! :) 

You bet your dollars that Chile won!! It was an Awesome game!! We watched it with the family of Roxanna and Roberto!! It was super sweet, and then we had a lesson with them afterwards!! I dunno if I can watch the game this wednesday since I will be on an airplane but, I may of landed before it starts! Who knows!! 

(My Wife will Always be right) That is why I still fight now... Hahaha just kidding, I don't try to fight! But we did have contention! I will tell you that!! So it will be awesome one day not to have Any contention!!! Woot Woot!

Awesome to hear with the excitement of Dad to serve the Sisters with Aunt Sandie!! By the way hope you guys had a happy Aniversario and Dad a happy dia de papa! 

The picture is upside-down, things I like to do with my pictures when I get bored! ;) But good eyes dad, to see its upside-down!! 

Video of Roberto? Search Roberto Giannini on Youtube and also Esperando Esperando on Youtube as well! :) 

I think that is all............... Oh but for the next package?? Could you throw in a Chapstick or two?? I am almost out of my carmex, and Chile doesn't sell anything of Chapstick.... Gah!! ITs a tough life!! 

Well, like I said earlier, this week was super Long..... 

For the most of it, almost all of our citas (set lessons) fell through during the day or mornings, so we had a lot of just walking around which was very hard.... Not a fan of just walking around... Although, there was one day that we were out walking, and we had over ten contacts, Elder Santisteban didn't want to contact more, so I was just contacting as we were walking, and we got the address of someone, so a couple of days later, we passed by his house around 6 o'clock but he wasn't there, but when we talked to his wife, she told us that he had told her about us, and that he would be home around 8, so we left and came back a couple days later around 8 and he and his son who has 28 years were there! So we ended up teaching the Restoration! It was super sweet! Hopefully they will keep investigating as I leave, we couldn't go back this weekend because they left for the campo (country side).

Then on Sunday morning when I got out of the shower, was when I was told that the Zone Leaders called and told them our cambios! So I am getting transferred! My next companion is a Latino! Named Elder Torrez I think?? I don't remember, but you guys can have a picture of him next week and get to know him a little bit better as well! :) 

In my studies this week, I finished Alma 4 this morning, so if I can read at this same length I will finish Alma in 20ish weeks! Woot Woot! That'll be cool!! Hahaha :) But not only that, as of this Morning, Dad will be happy to know that I actually finished his challenge from before the Mission, because I finally have D&C 4 memorized in Spanish!! I learned that back in February during a Zone conference that I should do that! (I was reading my notes) and then today we received a email from President Rappleye giving us something that he told us at this last Zone Conference that we should memorize!! I'll include it at the end of the email! :) So I now have something else to memorize in Spanish!! 

Although I want to tell you this Mom, with that part you said at the end of your email?? I can say that I am so glad I was born into a family of members of this Church. Because I know. Without a doubt, that if we didn't have the standards that we live by in this church, I would be a completely different, person. I am SO Glad that I chose to come on a Mission, because I get the chance for two years to help people change their lives and start to live by these same standards and receive these same blessings that I have received my entire life! :) This church is True, and I really DON'T want to know where I would be without it, and I encourage all to pray about the church to know if it is true (If you haven't already) because you Will receive an answer from the Holy Ghost like I have and Millions of others as well! 

And with that, its time for me to finish writing on the back of pictures to give out to investigators and Members tonight and tomorrow and to start packing... Ugh... Hate that part. I Love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!! See you next week in Puerto Montt!! :) (It's beneath Osorno on the Map mom) :) 

Love Always,

Elder Connor Holt



“The Standard of Truth has been erected; no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing; persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame, but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent, till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished, and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done.”


1. Our Goodbye festival yesterday, we had LOTS of Meat, it was great! :) 

2. At first I thought I was gonna be Elder Bombero Holt, but nope... I was Elder Power Ranger Holt 

3. Elder Sanchez (My DL) and I received sweet shirts from the family with the meat yesterday!! :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment